We took a little trip to a beautiful little town with a gigantic waterfall! Isn't this a dreamy photo?
The leaves were just starting to change.......
We ran across a moose....
A fox... (Sean is so brave!)
A wolf.... (I am even braver!)
A black bear....oh my!
The waterfall was magnificent. I don't know how tall, but the photos don't do it justive.
This doesn't look like much, but.....Ricky tried to cross it and couldn't, I tried but thought what do I have to prove? Sean did have something to prove so he walked across the suspension plank. It was so high up!
He is so high up!!! That was a huge accomplishment!
Not only was the little bridge so high, but the planks were quite widely spaced, letting you see the ground way, way, below!
Look Mom, I did it! Take a picture! This is a photo I took of Sean, with the zoom on my camera. He is on another suspension bridge over the rapids. The bridge is made of grated metal so you can see the rapids below. The rapids don't really show in this photo.....
but they do in this one! I was by the bridge way, way, way, way up
I love the colored leaves in this photo, it reminds me of a quilt.
I met the challenge!
There wer some cows right next to the road. We stopped the car and Sean touched one.
Sean jumped a mile when the cow stood up. hahahaha!
Sean thought it was really dumb that all the fire hydrants had a sign next to them. They are there to mark the spot for the firemen when the snow is really deep. I guess he doesn't have enough Canadian blood in him!
We had a wonderful day in Ste. Anne de Beaupre.
1 comment:
At least you didn't abandon your children when you saw a bear this time. :0)
Post a Comment