Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sean "the breeze" Horst




Last night, Jordan, Kim and I, attended Bingham High School's Jazz Concert. It is my favorte music concert because they perform in the copper pit, and it is a tiny room with chairs all around the performance floor. The sound is really good. Besides, who can't keep from tapping their feet when they listen to jazz music. Sean had two solos, one in each of the videos. He did an outstanding job. I didn't get to record the part where Graber announced his name. "Trumpet solo by Sean Horst."
Doesn't Sean look snazzy in his jazz outfit?
Please leave a comment for Sean on this post. He would really like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're great, and the solo was wonderful! Thanks for posting video for us!

Rachel said...

Yeah, Sean! Now I can brag about my talented and famous cousin!

Nielson said...

That was really good Sean--looks like you even had your part memorized! Aren't you one of the youngest in the jazz band??? That's pretty impressive... :)

The Blairs said...

Awesome. I especially liked the second song.

vanessahorst said...

sean looks just like addison...but short.

Addison said...

What is the "the breeze" ? Well it sounds good over here in Lesotho, everyone around is listening!!!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

The trumpet is the sexiest instrament there is. You and Kenny G. all the way.

Cindy Geilmann