I used to visit the Home Depot in Ocala and it sounds like your husband will do great things for that city.
I am not at all surprised that he is doing well, he is such a wonderful man. I am just glad he is getting the recognition he deserves.
I am not surprised either that he is getting praise after only 2 months, he is going to do amazing things for Ocala!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I used to visit the Home Depot in Ocala and it sounds like your husband will do great things for that city.
I am not at all surprised that he is doing well, he is such a wonderful man. I am just glad he is getting the recognition he deserves.
I am not surprised either that he is getting praise after only 2 months, he is going to do amazing things for Ocala!!
Post a Comment