Grandpa came home for Thanksgiving and are we ever excited! Look what he brought Bridger and Kennedy! Bridger is the number one Florida Gators football player and Kennedy is his number one cheerleader. Go Gators !!!! ( I know you will love this, Lois....)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Grandpa's home!
Grandpa came home for Thanksgiving and are we ever excited! Look what he brought Bridger and Kennedy! Bridger is the number one Florida Gators football player and Kennedy is his number one cheerleader. Go Gators !!!! ( I know you will love this, Lois....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The only thing cuter would have been Seminole outfits! :) What sweet gifts from their Grandpa. Cute, Cute, Cute!
Cynthia - I thought you were a Seminole fan. It is every Seminole's duty to not allow that kind of sacrilege. Tisk! Tisk! Tisk. I hate to admit this but Kennedy is cute!!!
Those are really cute pictures! Bridger and Kennedy LOVE those outfits--and they both cried last night when we took them off...
Post a Comment