This is Spring Break, so last weekend we drove to Orlando. Sean and I went to the Mall of Florida while Ricky went to some meetings. The mall is huge, it even has a hotel, and just about every store you can imagine.
I don't know why, but Sean was very intrigued by the Easter bunny. It must have been from a bad memory as a child. He could barely stand to even take a picture of him, yet he couldn't take his eyes off of him! The Easter Bunny kept waving at Sean.....

The we drove to Universal Studios to watch at movie. We ate at Bubba Gump's Shrimp.



We stayed in a hotel and the next morning, we drove 45 minutes to Merritt Island, to tour the Kennedy Space Center. It is also a wild animal reserve, and there were alligators everywhere!
I don't know why, but Sean was very intrigued by the Easter bunny. It must have been from a bad memory as a child. He could barely stand to even take a picture of him, yet he couldn't take his eyes off of him! The Easter Bunny kept waving at Sean.....
The we drove to Universal Studios to watch at movie. We ate at Bubba Gump's Shrimp.
We stayed in a hotel and the next morning, we drove 45 minutes to Merritt Island, to tour the Kennedy Space Center. It is also a wild animal reserve, and there were alligators everywhere!
We saw a huge Eagle's nest that has been active for 16 years.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! And I would be scared of that bunny too....
Yea, the bunny would scare me too.
John and I are both jealous of the Bubby Gump Shrimp lunch.
I have always wanted to go there!
Post a Comment