Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas


Sean got all the Vikings paraphernalia from Brinkley. He loves it. I bought a white one for him....

Vanessa got an Ipod classic.
Addison got a car which we helped him with a little....


Kennedy likes Uncle Addison a lot.


3 comments:

The Bruce Family said...

Hi , glad to hear you all had a good christmas together. I love all the pictures , The kids are so cute and Kennedys dress is beautiful , you made a great job. You are so talented.You all must be so glad to have Addison home. Happy new year to you all .

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I don't know what it is but I like Addison too.

Auntie Lolo said...

It's crazy how grown up Addison is. Wow. I think him and Kennedy were meant to be buds. :)

Who is Brinkley? If you tell me that Sean has a girlfriend, I may die.