skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Grammy (Me) and Bridger decided to bake some Christmas cookies together. They are my Aunt Joyce's scotch shortbread cookies, and they are melt in your mouth buttery and delicious. She would always bake them for me when I was a little girl (and an adult girl) when I visited them on Prince Edward Island.
Here is Bridger's story.......
First you take the cookie cutter. Then you cut the dough.
Then you roll out some more dough.
The job is pretty messy and I am a clean freak, so I have to wash my hands. First I get some soap. I have to get on my tippy toes, because it is a long way to reach.
Scrub, scrub, scrub...Mommy says wash for 30 seconds to get all the germs out. I hate germs!
Look at all of these cool cookie cutters. I like the train one the best. No actually, I like the biiiiig Christmas tree the best. Bridger thinking to himself: I like the big Christmas tree the best because there is more cookie to eat and I always want to get as much as I can....
Grammy said that if I smiled for the picture, I could have some more icing.
Grammy said that if I smiled again (silly Grammy, she keeps fouling up on her picture taking) she would let me have another taste of the icing. 
Grammy, I want to make a cookie as big as a monster truck! Grammy, can I please have this cookie?
Mmmmmmmmm........
What else can I get out of Grammy? Let me see......
I'll just give Grammy this angelic looking face, and she might give me another cookie.
Oh Sean, you're so funny!!!
Bridger and Kennedy's great day.
8 comments:
Thanks for watching the kids. They went right to sleep, so they must have had a lot of fun. I like the pictures.
So fun!! What lucky kids to have such a fun fun grammy!! Love the cookies.
I miss lindsay too... Why do we all have to move??
How adorable! What a great "grammy" you are! Priceless!
How adorable, love the pic's of Bridger, especially the serious ones. Love the christmas songs too.
Your the best!
Bridger is growing waaaaay too fast! Looks like he had so much fun with Grammy! Those cookies look really yummy!
Bridger's faces crack me up!! He definitely LOVES sugar....I wonder where we got that? :)
Bridger and Kennedy have Grammy right where they want her..wrapped around their fingers. You are so cute with them. They are so lucky to have such a cute Grammy!
What great pictures! You are such a proud Grammy and that is wonderful to see.
Post a Comment