Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My "studio"

This is a picture of a hutch that is in my workroom. I keep lots of phtos on it with some other fun things.

This quilt hangs on the wall. It is a row quilt, and was my first one. I joined a block of the month class with Lindsay. Each month they gave us a pattern and enough material to make a 6" block. If you came back the next month with the blocks completed, then the next kit was free. The fun part was designing the quilt. Everyone's was so different. It was a year long class. I can hardly wait to show you the rest of my quilts!

2 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

I loved seeing your studio and that quilt is amazing!!

Nielson said...

If you don't have enough space in your moving truck--I would be happy to hold on to some of those things for you!