These are the last of my photos from Lindsay and Jeremy's visit, it takes me a while!
Me and Neo, Mom and Bridger, Charlotte, Kennedy and Lindsay.
Someone needs a nap ♥
Look at Bridger's smile! hahaha!!! Kennedy is trying to console Charlotte, but Charlotte only has eyes for her mom who is behind the camera :)
I love this photo!
Mom (Gigi) and three of her sweet great grandchildren.
I love these children, each of them is so unique and it is so much fun watching their personalities develop.
Charlotte has discovered Gigi's necklace.
Charlotte is six months older than Neo. Six months is a long time in baby years, but nothing when they are school age. I look forward to every moment with each grandchild.
I can honestly say that any child is blessed to have Sean for an uncle!
1 comment:
Such great photos! I still haven't blogged about my trip there, I need to do that! And yes, those kids are super lucky to have Sean as an uncle.
Post a Comment