Friday, February 11, 2011

The Orlando Airport

Ricky and I met Lindsay, Jeremy, Bridger, Kennedy and Charlotte at the airport.   Ricky and I had a competition as to who would be the first one to spot them.  We sat on a bench behind a glass wall.  I won, I spotted them first ♥
 Not a good pic, but I was so excited, I didn't take the time to capture the moment properly.  Kennedy is behind Lindsay and Charlotte is in the stroller in front of Jeremy.  Bridger and Kennedy were really bashful, I wish I had taken pictures of those faces!
Bridger had his teddy bear named "Joey" strapped to his backpack, with his signature "spikey" hairdo he has had since he has had hair:)
Kennedy had her Lalaloopsy doll strapped to her "Taylor Swift" bag on wheels.
 On our way to the luggage retrieval, Kennedy had to have her picture taken with Snow White.
 Bridger is so cute the way he doesn't want to get too close.  Ha ha!
Everyone loves Mickey Mouse!
They all did well on the plane trip, except Lindsay was exhausted because she wrestled with "squirmy" Charlotte the entire time.  Ricky and I drove the grandchildren home while Lindsay and Jeremy caught a shuttle to the car rental.  We were so late getting home, the kids went straight to bed.  Charlotte did so well on the car ride but when we unbuckled Bridger and Kennedy from their car seats, Charlotte realized her parents weren't there and began crying.  Luckily, Lindsay and Jeremy arrived 10 minutes later.  We all lived happily ever after!
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of Charlotte or her parents, but there will be more....


post signature

No comments: