Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lori's Giveaway

We interrupt this incredible visit with children and grandchildren (they are sleeping right now......shhhh) to bring you this exciting news.
Lindsay designed my blog, and she designed Lori Holt's blog also.  Lori is a quilt and fabric designer.  I have taken three of her classes, The Comforts of Home, Thanksgiving Dinner and Paperdolls.  I always kept up with my blocks every month, but last year threw me off with the arrivals of four beautiful granddaughters.  I made each one a baby quilt and heirloom blessing gown, and kept up with everything else in life as well. I haven't finished the Paperdoll quilt yet, and can hardly wait to resume working on it again.  It is so gorgeous!! Lori's first fabric line comes out in April and I am saving my money to buy a whole bunch of it!  
Lori is having a giveaway, just hop on over to her blog http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com 
and grab one of her buttons for your blog.  Lindsay designed that too :) I have her button on the right side bar of my blog, under the family pictures. The giveaway is choosing 3 of her applique patterns.  I already know which ones I would love ♥   
She would love to hear from you and good luck to you and me on the giveaway!


post signature

No comments: