Mabulane changed Neo's diaper and is now nursing her which is wonderful ♥ Neo is starting to gain grams. The nurse told us how alert she was in the morning, looking around and responding to them. This is my hand, does the photo show you how teeny she is?
Grow baby, grow!!!
4 comments:
I haven't been good about commenting, but I wanted to say that I have been reading and praying and cheering for that beautiful little Neo! I am so happy to hear how well she's doing. She is in our prayers. Thank you for keeping us up to date with these great posts.
So exciting she has moved to level 1 already! What a sweet little girl. It's so nice you can be there with Mabulane! I am sure she appreciates the support.
I think the ring and your hand give us a rough idea of how tiny she is! I don't think you can really tell unless you see little Neo in person! I'm so glad things are going well. We're keeping all of you in our prayers.
Cute new picture! I am so glad that Addison and Mabulane get to stay close to Neo. They should bring in a photo of them to put in Neo's little incubator, my friends did that with their little preemie and the baby would stare at it.
Cynthia-
Kyler's friend had her baby early and she weighed 4#11 oz. Wow what a difference almost 2 pounds makes! She still looked Teeny, but not as teeny as Neo. I am so amazed at how wonderful Neo is doing, Like i told you before she is going to be a scrapper like her mama! I love hearing Mabulane cooing to Neo, it is so precious!
Thanks again for sharing a little bit of your world.
Post a Comment