Sean and I and Sean's cute friend Maggie ( I know her, she's really nice!), went to the school to put up flyers. These are the flyers. Sean created them himself. His teachers and the students loved them!
Then Sean and I went to school one night and chalked up some of the sidewalks. It is an outdoor school, meaning the hallways are on the outside of the school.
I drew the letters, and Sean colored them in. Then I sealed the whole thing with hairspray, which makes it last on the cement longer.
The "hopeful" Mr. President posing....
Then more back breaking work....I hate it when sweat drips off my nose and chin when I bend over!
The sidewalk art was a big hit at school the next day.
Then I bought 480 pixie sticks to hand out tomorrow at lunch.
We painstakingly glued little flags to each stick.
Double tasking....making pixie stick handouts and campaign calls.
Tomorrow is the big day where we pull out the big guns!!! Stay tuned tomorrow to see what we did......
1 comment:
Go Sean!!! Hope he wins--but can"t see why he won"t!
Post a Comment