When we were in South Jordan for Christmas, Lindsay and Jeremy hosted an open house for Mabulane and Addison at their home.
This is Rebecca and her husband Dave. They are expecting a baby girl in July. We are so excited! Who will she look like? What will they name her?
Lindsay is having a baby girl in April. Since Bridger looks so much like Jeremy and Kennedy looks so much like Lindsay, maybe the baby girl will be a mixture, or maybe she'll look just like Kennedy, or just like Bridger. Heh, wouldn't that be something if she looked just like me? Ha ha ha! They could name her Red Rose....Red Rose Nielson. ( I read a book when I was about 9 years old, and the princess was named Red Rose. I just didn't understand why my parents hadn't named me Red Rose. It was a yearning desire I've had my whole life!) Just kidding everyone, (about naming the baby that) but it is pretty funny.
Uncle Sean and Kennedy.
Here are the proud grandparents....Look at Bridger, he is smiling as big as he can but really he just wants the picture taking to be over with.....I think Kennedy is thinking the same thing!
Jeremy, Vanessa and Jordan and Kim aren't in the pictures because they were on their way from work. Then I forgot to take their pictures! It was so wonderful to see so many friends and for them to meet Mabulane.
1 comment:
Nice pictures Red Rose!
Post a Comment