
As you know, we went to Utah for the Christmas holidays. I went a week earlier than everyone else. On Saturday morning, I went to Kim and Jordan's Ward Christmas breakfast. I wanted to take some pictures of Jordan conducting the music bought remembered that he isn't a child anymore and it might not be appropriate to run around the cultural hall wielding a camera, taking shots of my son!!!!! Consequently, I didn't take any photos at all. Next was Bridger and Kennedy's Primary activity. I was able to take pics of them.... They were making Christmas ornaments.

Then I was lucky enough to go to Bridger's soccer game! This photo was taken before the game. They are the cutest!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL !!!!!!!!!!

After all that excitement, Bridger got a little bored........

Bridger was still bored ???? He kept lifting his shorts up! Ha ha ha!

I love this picture!
Stay tuned, I have a lot more pictures to share with you!
2 comments:
That's my boy! One emotional roller coaster :)
He is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!
Post a Comment