
I got in my car this morning, turned the key and the battery was dead......Ricky came to the rescue and bought a new one after work. With the help of Addison and Sean, he replaced the battery. It wasn't a simple task, that's why he needed the extra help. My car is so high tech and very complex :)


Meanwhile, I showed Mabulane how to make Addison's favorite cookie, LaVena Nuzman's Humongous Oatmeal cookies. I got most of the ingredients out of the cupboards for her. Instead of grabbing the ground cloves, I took out the whole cloves. Mabulane didn't realize and put them into the flour. I wondered why there were little balls in the mix and luckily caught the mistake. We sifted them out, then added the ground stuff.

The cookies were so good, everyone had to have two! You're a good cook Mabulane!

Then the Vikings had their first game tonight with the third time out of retirement, Bret Favre. Sean had to run upstairs and put on his Vikings shirt he has had since he was 12 or 13. I think we may have to invest in a new one pretty soon or risk indecent exposure! Touchdown....
3 comments:
Those cookies sound really good...mmm... Oh, and before I forget, Mom: Go into sean's room, hold your breath, search for that white undershirt that is way way way too small. Set it on fire. I don't ever want to see that thing on your blog ever again!
How cute to see Mabuleen making cookies. How is she doing away from home?
cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com
Ha ha Lindsay!! That is so true!! That is so funny I made those cookies this week too. Those are Jordan's favorite too!! I am not sure why but for some reason they didn't work out this time. Maybe I should pay more attention to the recipe too. What is the deal with your daughter-in-laws we can't even make a simple cookie? sniffle...
Post a Comment