This is a fun painting in the lobby of golf from the past to the present.
This is the view out of our hotel window. 
This is the view outside of our hotel room door.

Beautiful buildings in St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation. It is a "must see".








Vanessa ordered gator tail, real gator tail! Sean even tried a miniscule bite and said it was good!

These little lizards are everywhere, I mean everywhere...we try to keep them out the house though if you were wondering.
This is the view outside of our hotel room door.
Beautiful buildings in St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation. It is a "must see".
Vanessa ordered gator tail, real gator tail! Sean even tried a miniscule bite and said it was good!
These little lizards are everywhere, I mean everywhere...we try to keep them out the house though if you were wondering.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, stop everything. Vanessa looks just like you. You are both so beautiful.
Unbelievable place. There are some of the coolest places down there. I want to go. It always looks so fun.
That looks really fun--especially the beach part. Maybe I'll make Sean baby sit while we go on the haunted tour (punishment for leaving mud everywhere...)
Post a Comment