Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Any MInute Now.....


I have been so busy all day preparing for the first big arrival. Jeremy and Lindsay and Bridger and Kennedy will be at our house in about 25 minutes! I am so excited. Have I done everything? Let's see...... Set out Disney dishes for Bridger and Kennedy, check!

Make cupcakes for Bridger and Kennedy and whoever else wants to eat them.......check!




Strawberry Shortcake for Lindsay, check!



Corned beef and cabbage for Jeremy, check!






Homemade macaroni and cheese for Lindsay and Bridger and Kennedy, check!



New crib for Kennedy, check!






While I'm in the same room, bed ready for the newlyweds, check!








The newlywed's photo, check!







Pictures of Mabulane and her family, check!










New towels for the newlyweds, check!











Treats to torture Bridger and Kennedy with, check!









Dollhouse set up, check!













Truck blanket and monkey, check!













Books, check!














Lego, check!
















Pudding, check!














Fruit snacks, check!













Have I missed anything? I hope not....Tomorrow (Wednesday) Rebecca and Dave arrive, Thursday Addison and Mabulane arrive (finally!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!) and last but certainly not least, Jordan and Kimalee arrive. Everyone is staying for 2 weeks, and Addison and Mabulane will be living with us. Well, I am going to go and lie down on the couch and watch the news and try to take a few moments to relax before they get here.


11 comments:

AJ and Jennifer said...

Enjoy this time and tell everyone I said hi. Give Lindsay and family a big hug from me!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Oh Cind, I'm so proud of you, your so great. A great person, a great mom and a great mom in law, and a great grandmom.

I wish I could see you, seeing your family all together. And see everyone welcoming Mabulane.

Your stuff for Kennedy inspired me today. I just came back from Material Girls. I got pink, girly, vintage prints for a new quilt for Mia. Please e-mail me where I can get the pattern for the night gown, and what kind of material
you used and everything.

Tell Rick hello, and have so much fun for the next two weeks. Don't forget to take pictures.

South Jordan Central Ward said...

So...my mom wants to know if we can get the recipe for that macaroni :D And congrats on having the whole family together!

Kimalee said...

It is a good thing that you got the treats taken care of. Poor Bridger he was crying so hard on Sunday when Rick told him that he would eat all the treats. Everything looks great. I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Naoma said...

You are amazing!! So on top of EVERYTHING! Love those cupcakes!

Auntie Lolo said...

That's it, I am coming to visit if that's how you treat you guests!! I love that you did all of that for them to come, they will love it and be so so excited!! You are such a wonderful mom and grandma. And GOOD JOB on the pictures of Mabulane and her family. You think of everything!!

Rachel said...

I am so excited for everyone to be together and for Addison and Mabulane coming home! I can't wait to see all the pictures! ENJOY!!!!! p.s. Looks like you thought of everything!

Lori Holt said...

WOW - by now,everyone is there and I'm so happy for you all! You didn't leave anything out...attention to detail is one of the things you are great at! You are such a good Mom and Grandma - you guys have fun!!!

Brinkley said...

what a fun next two weeks that will be!! how great to have all your family together. Have a blast i cant wait to see new pictures!!

The Bruce Family said...

Cindy , I am so happy that the whole family will be together for two weeks and that Addison and Mabulane are coming home. I can't wait to see pictures of everyone . Take care and enjoy all the fun you will have together!

Nielson said...

What a great trip! The food was always amazing--Bridger and Kennedy already want to go back and Kennedy is drooling over these pictures as we speak. I love the quilt, the pillow, the nightgown--everything. And I'm sure you know that Kennedy loves it too. We miss you guys already and can't wait to see you again! love you!