Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daytona Beach


Memorial Day, we drove to Daytona Beach. About an hour and a bit drive. At first I thought I would only wade to my ankles. Then the sun was so warm and the water was so inviting. We changed into our bathing suits. The water was so warm even though it is the Atlantic Ocean. The waves were huge! They swallowed us up many times....it was a lot of fun. I don't remember waves that big in years. We had a lot of fun. Vanessa was working......













5 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I am so jealous, that looks wonderful. Did you eat in the cute restraunt?

Nielson said...

So, are you saying that you had a lot of fun becuase Vanessa was working?

Kimalee said...

I looks beautiful and so much fun!!

The Bruce Family said...

That looks like fun . I love the waves the are pretty big. We can't wait to get to the beach here.

Rebecca C. said...

I can't wait to go either, very soon