That was really fun to look at!! Rebecca is so gorgeous. And I loved all the old pictures :)
That was really cute--could've done without the picture with the "pearls" though :)
Cindy, I miss you so much. I went to the doctor yesterday and I got a Cortisone shop for Ashma and an xray and another antibiotic for the walking pneumonia. I feel so much better today.You are such a cute mother. Love the tribute to Rebecca.
Wow what a nice video. I loved seeing all the pictures of Rebecca. Happy birhday to Rebecca as well. You did a great job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was really fun to look at!! Rebecca is so gorgeous. And I loved all the old pictures :)
That was really cute--could've done without the picture with the "pearls" though :)
Cindy, I miss you so much. I went to the doctor yesterday and I got a Cortisone shop for Ashma and an xray and another antibiotic for the walking pneumonia. I feel so much better today.
You are such a cute mother. Love the tribute to Rebecca.
Wow what a nice video. I loved seeing all the pictures of Rebecca. Happy birhday to Rebecca as well. You did a great job.
Post a Comment