Friday, January 2, 2009

Look Mommy!


As most of you know, little Bridger is a young lad with many curious talents. Did you know that one of them is photographing family members? I have a heavy camera, but by golly, he did a great job!!!!!
He lifted his little 3 l/2 year old arms up, and as he was taking the photo, his arms would start to slide down.

This one's pretty good! But where's Mommy?


A little higher, Bridger....



Mommy knows she is taller than the rest of us, so she had to make sure she was in the pic.





Okay, now she really has to try. Kennedy is wondering if her mother is okay....it doesn't look like she is.....okay......




Oh Bridger, you did such a great job! You are such a big boy!







What a little elfin imp. So cute, wondering what his next conquest shall be! I love you Bridger.





4 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Love that picture of Bridger!!

Nielson said...

That is really cute--I'll have to have him take some more pics--he did do a pretty good job!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Oh Bridger, you are a killer.

Kimberly said...

Even though you and I have never met, I have a soft spot for your son Sean. I think he is the kindest boy, a real gentleman. It saddens me that he is leaving after we just arrived and got to know him. He will be missed and hopefully we'll be able to cross paths again someday. I would love it if Sean and Brinkley could date someday...and maybe more. Ha! I've always wanted red headed grandchildren! It runs in your family, right? Ha! Well, you are obviously a great family who raised a fantastic boy. I hope we can stay in touch and see his growth and accomplishments. We'd love to know about his mission, etc... Take good care.