Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye Grammie


We had a great visit with my Mom. She flew all the way here from Prince Edward Island and had a nightmare trip. She was snowed in in Montreal. Luckily my brother Paul lives there, and some good friends who picked her up at the airport. Then she was snowed in in Chicago. I seem to remember some other people who were stuck in Chicago as well. Then it took seven days for her luggage to come to our house. Now she is sick with a bad cough. She thinks it is the air on the plane. From now on, she will be flying to the sunshine state if she dares fly at all!

We visited Rebecca at her apartment, which is like a doll house with slanted ceilings. It is such a cute place and Rebecca has decorated it really nicely. I love it when Rebecca invites me over for dinner, she is an exceptional cook. Mom with her two great grandchildren. Hard to believe that she is a great grandmother. Bridger and Kennedy always look forward to her visits.













My children love their grandmother.
Lindsay and Vanessa












Jordan is an animal control officer for the city of West Jordan. He came over to say goodbye to Mom.





Of course Addison towers over Grammie. He towers over everyone!


Sean has really grown lately, although he is still the shortest boy in the family. Then again, he is only 15 and has a lot more growing to do.









2 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Oh how I love Grammy!! Please tell her hello for me and I am so sorry about her airport experience. I would gladly volunteer to escort her on her next travel :)

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

It's so nice that you mother can come visit. Rebecca's house sounds darling, and you didn't tell me she could cook.