
I woke up this morning and had this vivid memory of Hallowe'en six years ago. It was strange, it was such a strong memory which doesn't happen to me that often anymore! It is incredible what a difference six years can make in your life.
You can click on the picture and read the writing. I don't know where Addison and Jordan were, maybe they were working.

You can click on the picture and read the writing. I don't know where Addison and Jordan were, maybe they were working.
I didn't have any hair at the time, and the pink wig stayed on my head really well.
Ricky is wearing my wig and he looks a little like Conway Twitty. We sure had a lot of fun that night. Thanks Nielson family.
5 comments:
YOUR AMAZING! I ended my memory quilt, it's 50 by 50. I wanted to make the deadline so I didn't do the pictures on the boarder. It's posted.
What was it like having cancer?
Wow what a cute family!! How funny is it to see Rick with hair! Haha!
Wow--we all have changed, and it's amazing that dad could lose all that hair in just 6 years....
Well now that you know I spy on you I thought I would say hello! Love the fun Halloween pictures and it was fun spending Halloween with you!
i remember this halloween, it sure was fun
Post a Comment