Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner with Family


Tonight, Greg, Patty, Ryan and Blake drove to Ocala from St. Petersburg (one and a half hour drive) to visit and have dinner with us. Here is Vanessa with her cousins Blake and Ryan. They are a lot of fun. We nicknamed Blake "Shaggy" the character on Scooby Doo. We love these guys!
I first tried taking their pictures and they peeked at me from behind their menus.
A little more face, guys....

Okay, thanks!

Patty and Greg, Ricky's older (by 11 months) brother.

Ricky and I. We ate at a restaurant named Harry's and had some Cajun seafood. The grit cakes were really good.

3 comments:

The Whatcott's said...

Cindy,
So glad to see that you guys had a safe trip and are finally in Florida with Ricky. Give him a big Hello from Gary and I. Have a wonderful time together,and I will see you when you get back.
Love, Pam

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I'd almost forgotten you'd left. I was surprised when I checked out your blog this morning. It's so good to see you and Ricky together.
I hope Vanessa is excited to stay with dad and keep him company. Can't wait to see you when you get home.

Kimalee said...

Sounds like so much fun! I definately can't wait to meet the rest of the family in June. Have so much fun in Florida and keep us informed