We went to Lugano's Restaurant for dinner. All of us were there except Addison, who is in South Africa.

This was the entree that Rebecca, Lindsay and I ordered. It was spaghetti with mussels, clams, shrimp and fish. It was really good! Every time they would bring us plates of bread, there would be loads of olives on the plate as well. yummmmm
I hope you don't get sick of me always taking pictures of food, but when it looks this good, who can resist?

Ricky and I.

Rebecca, Vanessa and Dave.

Bridger being silly with Sean.

Lindsay and Bridger.

Lindsay and Kennedy.





3 comments:
Great pictures of everyone!! Can I just comment on the fact that I didn't think ANYONES eyes could be bluer than Lindsay's but now I have been proven wrong with Kennedy!! They are just gorgeous!! And I love the pictures of the food!! It looks so yummy.
it's been so fun getting to know you'r beautiful family. I hope we always stay in touch. I love the food pictures.
Please let me know if you all need any help getting settled in Florida! Tallahassee is only about 2 hours away. Good luck with the move and hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment