Here I am with Sherrie and Kevin. Did I mention that Sherrie is my exercise instructor and has helped me get back in shape over the years. She has lots of people shed many pounds and is a true motivator. She is funny and makes us do 80's moves during class, and sometimes we get second looks from passers by....We can always tell when she has had a "pint" because she overworks us at 5:45 in the morning. Pint being a pint of Hagen Das peanut butter fudge ice cream. Hahaha.
This is part of the stadium, with the beautiful mountains in the background.
The Vanderveur's daughter Alyssa, is on the team. She is their oldest and has been playing soccer since she was a little girl, with her Dad always being her coach. When she was a senior at Bingham High School, she was named the top girl's soccer player in the state. Number 23, with her trademark sideways on the top of her head, ponytail. I'm sometimes surprised when I see her without it.
OUCH!!!!!!
Go get "em Lyssie!
BYU beat Idaho, 2 to 1.
Here is the family after the game. Nick came also, he will be 18 very soon and is a senior at Bingham. Chloe (12), and Raquelle (9), stayed at their grandma's house.
Here I am with the "Star" player.
Alyssa signed autographs after the game to adoring fans. This is a regular ritual. This little girl and her sister climbed up the stands to have Alyssa sign her tee shirt.
We went to The Brick Oven afterwards. It was a fun night for me.
1 comment:
That looks very fun. I like the sound of the exercise group except for the 5:45 bit.
Where is Lindsy moveing too?
Post a Comment