On July 7, 2010, Rebecca and Dave welcomed their little girl Maisie Louise, into the world. She weighed 8 lb. 7 oz.
This is little Maisie in the hospital, before her bath.
I got a text from Rebecca at 7:00 a.m., saying her water broke and they were on their way to thehospital. Maisie was born around 1:00 in the afternoon. Not bad for a first baby!
Proud Grammy
Proud Grandpa
Love this picture, Dave is glowing! One extremely happy father!!
Uncle Sean and Maisie
Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Vanessa with Maisie. Vanessa pointed out the fact that it is Lindsay's first time being an aunt on our side of the family!
Aunt Kim and Uncle Jordan with Maisie. Their first child and daughter, is due November 17.
Charlotte and Maisie, they are 3 months apart. They only live a mile apart from each other, will go to school together, and be the best of friends!
Maisie is at home and her looks are already changing.
Look at that hair! When Maisie sleeps, she sleeps so soundly........it is really hard to wake her up.
Another thing about Maisie is, she makes the funniest faces! She can raise one of her eyebrows just like both of her parents and she has a hilarious "Popeye" face that she makes too!
At least I hope they'll be good friends.....
Hi Maisie, don't you like the flower?
Rebecca wore this dress when she had her baby blessing.
Lindsay did a photo shoot for Maisie. She touched up the following photos herself. Maisie's hair just goes all fluffy by itself.
Look how long her hair is!
Heh, how did Bridger get in the photo? I love his smile, which he would smile like that when I take his picture........
Dave and Rebecca with their new little daughter, Maisie. What a sweet family!
I loved staying with Rebecca and Dave. When I woke up in the morning, they were exhausted from being up a good part of the night. I looked after little Maisie so they could go back to sleep for a few more hours. I lay on the couch in my pj's, held Maisie, and watched my favorite TV shows. Maisie slept the whole time and I loved holding her, watching her every move......I really miss her. Good thing they have a webcam, it is almost as good as in person.





5 comments:
Oh I am already in love with little Maisie!! She is soooooo adorable!!
Yeah! It's fun being an aunt. She's so cute--and funny :)
Congratulations to you all on the new little addition to your family. Maisie is darling!
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Congratulations! Another GORGEOUS granddaughter!!! What a sweet little baby. I'm glad you could be there to help and to meet her! Congratulations Rebecca and Dave!
Post a Comment