Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Trip to Florida

Ricky, Sean and I spent four days in Destin, Florida.


The sand is like sugar and the water is emerald green.
Here are some photos of our hotel room.




We rented a pontoon boat and rode around for most of the day.  It was so relaxing to just lie back and soak in the sun.  
Here's the Captain.



We did a lot of snorkeling.  We saw one stingray and a lot of fish.  Luckily I was in the boat when we saw the stingray!!!


Let me introduce you to the Skipper.  He drove most of the time.


There aren't any pics of me, but this is what I did the whole time!
I loved it!!!


The sand dunes are so gorgeous.



The Skipper pulled us ashore for a picnic.


While we were cruising, we ran across a pirate ship.





Sean rented a scooter for two hours and had a blast!!




The main purpose of our trip to Florida, was to visit Grandpa and Glenda.  Sean and I paddled around the whole lake in Grandpa's backyard.  It was a beautiful day, sunny with a little breeze and no humidity :)



Lois, Doug and Cheyenne came to visit us.  It was so wonderful to see them and meet their daughter Cheyenne.  Cheyenne is a little nervous of Spanky.  She soon realized that Spanky is really sweet.


Cheyenne loved Grandpa!!! Don't you love this photo?


Here we all are together.






post signature

No comments: