Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sean's Graduation

The night before graduation, we ate dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse to celebrate.
Rebecca and Maisie flew from Salt Lake to spend a week with us,  Grandpa and Glenda came for a couple of days, and  Maggie Mae is Sean's good friend.
I really love this photo and I think that Maggie is so pretty
I am very proud of Sean, the gold cord means he graduated with honors and the silver sash means he belongs to the National Technical Honor Society.
 Okay Sean, get the tassels out of my face!
Ricky flew back to Florida for this very special occasion.
Isn't Maisie so cute?  Great picture of Rebecca too.  
 I caught a picture of Sean coming down the aisle during the processional.
 Sean told me he had a surprise for us.  Well, this was it!  He was awarded the most outstanding intern!!!  Way to go Sean!!!
Pam Roberts, the principal of Marion Technical Institute, hands Sean his diploma.
Maggie and Sean ♥
 Grandparents are great!!!
Our youngest baby has graduated high school!  He has a very bright future ahead of him :)
Rebecca is our oldest, and Sean is our youngest.  There is 12 years age difference between them. Thanks for coming to Sean's graduation Rebecca !!
Maisie won't remember this day, but the moment is imortalized in this photo.  The only Uncle's high school graduation she will ever attend.  Hopefully she will be able to attend Sean's graduation from Brigham Young University.
This is the bunch of us.  We are all so proud of you Sean, for your accomplishments and your sense of humor and ......... I better stop before your head gets too big!!!  We all love you ♥
post signature

1 comment:

Nielson said...

other things we love about sean: The way he laughs like a dolphin, his love for all things cheese, endurance without showering...hee hee :) Congrats Sean!