Saturday, May 7, 2011

Isn't she adorable?

Addison, Mabulane and Neo are on a great adventure.......they are moving to Utah to join their siblings and nieces and nephew.  They left Thursday morning and made it to Lincoln, Nebraska tonight.  They have lived with us for two years and the house feels so lonesome without them.  It is just Sean and I.  Ricky is in California all by himself.  We are moving the day after Sean graduates high school.  Lots of changes for our family.  
The week before Addison and Mabulane left, I spent a lot of time with Neo.  I took her to the store with me and she was so good!  She had so much to look at, the lights on the ceiling, the people, her toes.... ha ha ha!!!  She loves her toes!
Oh, I think she sees them.....
 They are the littlest little piggies and she likes to grab onto both of them and put them in her mouth!
 She is wondering why I'm laughing so hard!  I think she is so funny and am always laughing at her!  She loves it.
I think she has spotted the remote control.....don't know why babies like those so much!  Notice her chubby dimply teeny hands?
This is how she looks at me most of the time, with a cute little half smile.
Whoops, she fell over....now she is wearing her serious face.
 You look pretty comfortable Neo!
 Sean is making her laugh!
Turn the music off at the bottom of this page and then watch this funny video.


 Here's another, sorry it's sideways...


I sure do miss you Neo......see you in 5 or 6 weeks.....
Sleep through the night for Mommy ♥
post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is very cute. it will be easy to visit once you move to california, no worries ---rebecca

Nielson said...

She does remind me of Charlotte--in her mannerisms. Can't wait to see her!

Kimalee said...

She is so cute.. I can't wait to meet her.

Majubere said...

nice pics and videos, i didnt know Sean can make a baby giggle.

Booking It With Sandi said...

I love that Neo is just a great mix of Mabulane and Addison!!!! She has the cutes laugh...
I love also that she is almost as big as Mabulane!!! hee hee