I wanted you to see her pretty dimples, she has one on each side :)
This is the look that says, "I know everything about you, and my eyes sparkle."
This is the front side of the quilt, with Maisie making good use of the space... ha ha ha!
I think this photo would make a good baby advertisement.....
Maisie rolled over and doesn't look that happy. It takes her about a minute before she starts fussing, "Come and help me, I've rolled over and I can't move!!!!"
Maisie's hair is really long, but especially in the back. Had to take this photo so you could see for yourself.
Maisie is so talented, she can put her foot in her mouth!
Love the baby rolls on the legs!!!
Maisie you are so pretty and you look so cute in hair bows!!!
2 comments:
HOLY COW she is sooooo cute!! I love her dimples and her chubby legs!!!!
Thatis a very cute quilt. Maisie is adorable..
Post a Comment