It is Sean's 16th birthday. He requested homemade pizza for dinner. Well I didn't have my pizza stone, so they weren't as good as the last time. The pepperoni one is for Sean, the one with mushrooms is for Ricky and Vanessa.
The vegetarian "kidney"shaped? one is for me. I didn't feel that great, and was cooking from the time I got home from church, to the time we sat down for dinner. My rolling pin disappeared during the move, so I had to roll the dough with the pasta jar. Sean tried flipping it in the air, but it was mine he was trying to do that with and look how it turned out!
I felt sorry for Sean since he had such a small family gathering for his birthday, so he got a rootbeer float. I don't think that made up for the loss of his brothers and sisters though.

I made him a triple layer homemade chocolate cake.

Vanessa gave us each our favorite king size chocolate bar. Mine is the Caramello. I put it away in my sewing drawer to save for a special occasion.

This was Sean's gift from Ricky and I. We will go shopping when we have some spare time and get him a life size set. That will give Ricky and Sean something to do together. Vanessa and I can either drive the cart or go shopping!

This was Vanessa's gift to Sean. She sure is generous. What a nice gift!
I felt sorry for Sean since he had such a small family gathering for his birthday, so he got a rootbeer float. I don't think that made up for the loss of his brothers and sisters though.
I made him a triple layer homemade chocolate cake.
Vanessa gave us each our favorite king size chocolate bar. Mine is the Caramello. I put it away in my sewing drawer to save for a special occasion.
This was Sean's gift from Ricky and I. We will go shopping when we have some spare time and get him a life size set. That will give Ricky and Sean something to do together. Vanessa and I can either drive the cart or go shopping!
This was Vanessa's gift to Sean. She sure is generous. What a nice gift!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sean!!!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun for Sean's b-day.
I'm glad you had fun in Utah too! I bet everyone loved having you there. Thanks for sharing all of the fun pictures!!!
Happy Birthday to Sean!! Sean's birthday marks Lindsay and I's anniversary of friendship each year. He was just a fetus when we met :) That cake looks amazing and so does the pizza!! My homemade pizza never looked like that. I am impressed.
The pizza does look really good! Happy Birthday, Sean!
Happy Birthday Sean. I'm so sorry that we missed it and that I didn't know to wish you Happy Birthday on the right day! You are an amazing young man. What a blessing to be able to bless the sacrament each week.
Happy Birthday to Sean. The cake looks so good , I love Chocolate cake. The pizza looks good too , I am getting hungry. It looks like you had a great time .
Post a Comment